Lake Tishomingo is a gated residential community. Property owners enter with a gate card.
All others must be sponsored by a property owner to gain admittance.
Lake Tishomingo Sewer System Homeowners Manual
Lake Tishomingo Sewer System Payment & Billing Options
Lake Tishomingo has a central sewer system maintained by Public Water Supply District #13 of Jefferson County.
Weekly Lake Tishomingo trash pickup is by Waste Management.
The 3-year contract with Waste Management begins spring of 2015. Terms of the agreement are as follows:
- Waste Management will be the sole provider.
- One 96-gal. container per account
- Extra container $2.00 per month
- 1st year the monthly rate is $10.95
- 2nd year the monthly rate is $11.05
- 3rd year the monthly rate is $11.25
- 1 bulky item per week no charge
- Anyone not currently using Waste Management should call Waste Management Customer Service
at 1-866-570-4702 and identify yourself as a Lake Tishomingo resident.
You should receive your 96-gallon cart within 5 business days.
Some of the most important water rules are:
- All boats on Lake Tishomingo must be registered with the LTPOA and must be owned by a property owner.
- Boats of all types must have the owner’s lot and block number on each side of the craft
- Pontoon boats cannot exceed 24 feet in length. All other boats must 17 feet or less. Maximum motor is 40 hp.
- Pontoon boats are speed-restricted to “No Wake” at all times.
- From 7:00 p.m. until 10:00 a.m. all crafts are speed-restricted to “No Wake.”
The complete water rules are at:
Lake Tishomingo Water Rules
Property owners and their guests can fish in Lake Tishomingo if they observe the daily creel limits.
|Daily Creel Limits|
|Green sunfish ||No limit|
|Bass under 12” ||6 |
|Crappie over 10”||10 |
|Bluegill over 6”||10 |
|Catfish over 15”||5 |
|Walleye over 18”||1 |
|Redear sunfish ||Release all|
|Grass carp ||Release all|
|Release all others|
All homes have private water wells. Each property owner is reponsible for maintaining his own well.
Jefferson County Govt
MO Dept of Natiural Resources