The Lake Tishomingo Improvement Association is primarily a social organization that
benefits everyone at the lake. The LTIA performs the following functions:
- maintains the Community House
- organizes social events: monthly dinners and special occasion parties
- sponsors the annual Fourth of July celebration: fireworks and boat parade
- publishes the lake newsletter Tishomingo News
- collects food and donations for the Hillsboro Food Pantry
Dues are $40 per year (January - December).
The benefits of membership in LTIA are:
- attend monthly dinners
- family participation in the children's parties
- discounted entry to fundraisers when applicable
- place free classified ads in Tishomingo News
- the right to rent the Community House
and more importantly, you are helping to maintain the Community House.
Please make $40 check payable to LTIA and mail with the LTIA membership form to:
- LTIA Treasurer
- 5698 Lake Tishomingo Rd
- Hillsboro MO 63050
WE APPRECIATE YOUR SUPPORT!!