Approved November 2008
Vehicles and boat trailers
- Use of the Community House parking lot is restricted to Lake Tishomingo lot owners. The exception is during special events or Community House rentals when invited guests are permitted to park there.
- The owner of any vehicle or trailer in the parking lot that does not have a current Lake Tish sticker will be cited for trespassing.
- The boat ramp is only for use by Lake Tishomingo lot owners. Any boat that is launched at the ramp must have a current sticker.
- Every motorized boat operating on the lake must have a current Lake Tish sticker on the port side of the bow.
- Every boat operated on the lake must have the owner's lot identification on both port and starboard sides of the bow. The lot identification must be in alphanumeric characters at least 3 inches high.
- Use of ATVs within Lake Tishomingo subdivision is restricted to Lake Tishomingo lot owners. ATVs are permitted only on paved roads and in the Community House parking lot. ATVs are not permitted on paths, parkways, or other common ground. Every ATV must obey the ATV rules.
- The owner of any ATV on Lake Tish property that does not have a current Lake Tish sticker will be cited for trespassing.
- Citation recipients will be subject to a $25 penalty fee.
Cost of stickers
- The stickers are free for all property owners.